ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

apex springs

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
They are not the best, i had them on my old 182, Ride is harsh ull no when u hit a pothole lol, get a refund and get yourself some cooksports

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I hope you have health insurance and a good dentist as your spine and teeth will be in pieces within 50 yards.. As above, CookSport springs or Eibach Sportlines.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
They work fine if you combine them with a decent shock, trouble is thats easy on the rear but not so much on the front as all the decent shocks tend to be coilovers.

The problem is that the spring rate is quite high which limits movement, and less movement means less opportunity for the shocks to damp properly.

If you use them with new cup shocks they are just about ok, thats the closest you can cheaply get to a suitable match really.

RB Clio 182
I find mine ok, a little crashy and it skips abit when slinging it round a bumpy swooping bend, the back also tends to slip out under hard braking.

Very good on a smooth dry sufface and the ride height is good.

Ok'ish lol.

BlackGold 182
yeaa they sit nice and are crashy but ive had 2 sets of vmaxx coilovers on Rs' and theyre just as crashy tbh.

renault clio 182
I find mine ok, a little crashy and it skips abit when slinging it round a bumpy swooping bend, the back also tends to slip out under hard braking.

Very good on a smooth dry sufface and the ride height is good.

Ok'ish lol.

soo true! got apex springs on my newly bought 182 and it looks stunning but by god i have no confidence in the corners haha like a kangaroo! will be changing them straight away.

oh and it rubs my front tyres on full lock!

Mk2 1.4 s
got these fitted a few days ago and the ride is much better probably because i turned out to have 3 broken springs