ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apex Kit

1.2 16valve sport
Is this kit good?

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1791

As i want to lower my 1.2 16v by 60mm but not just on springs.

I think someone told me apex arent good but ive got a feeling im getting confused with another brand (spax)?, please dont reply saying get coilovers or lower it just on springs as that is not what i want to do for financial reasons, and 60mm just on springs will be rough lol

RB 182 Cup
apex is very good imo. My brothers got a golf and on the forums he goes on everybody loves it. Ive got apex dampers and did have gmax 60mm springs, got eibach sportlines on it now and it handles a million times better then 60mm springs. Also looks the same height, 60mm springs arnt that low unless you have standard dampers that let them sag.

Integra Type-R DC2
Funny you should ask, just fitted this today to my car. Obviously cant comment on reliability but it looks really nice, rear looks low as fook.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Memories!!!! Ok, i have had......

40mm apex springs only..........then 40mm apex kit..........then 60mm apex kit!!!

The best for driving is the 40mm apex kit! Its an amazing setup for the money! Want some pics??? i will dig them out with various setups etc....... worked best on the 15s!!! Rob :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
60mm on 17s
autog1.jpg

60mm on 15s
DSCF0025-1.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

r17.jpg

I will have to dig deeper to find some 40mm on 15s / 17s :)