ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

apex 30mm????

03 172 cup
my mates just said he can get me some apex 30mm springs from his mate at motech cheap.just want to know if ill have any problems with speed bumps as ive gota cup and just brought a k-tec carbon front splitter i dont want it scrapping,i know 30mm aint much and some people go 40-50-60mm but i just want to make sure.also what about rubbing with a full load?
cheers.;)

Last edited:
  03 172 cup
nice one cheers mate,just ive had done up corsa and saxo and both slammed to the floor and it did my head in so i said when i got the clio i wudnt lower it and just enjoy being able to drive a normal car but it will look beter a bit lower.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Apex don't do a 30mm as far as I'm aware, if he can still get it cheap, you'll be better with a 40mm apex, as then it will look superb and no clearance issues.

C

Cupster

Apex do 30mm's thats what I got:

Piccy506.gif

Nice springs not too harsh ride, perfect IMO.

Dont go for the 40's though cos they lower the front too much where the back does not seem to go down as far. (Had the 40's on my old cup)

RenaultSport Clio 1.2 16v
Hi i just joined today i require a set of springs for my clio 1.2 16v. really looking for 40's
cheers adam