ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AOTELI P607 UHP TYRES Any one used these?

PH2 172
I need some front tyres, but my usual choice of 205 RS3`s in XL are in short supply.
These Chinese Aoteli`s are labelled as B rated wet grip, and look OK, at £34.

There was a time when Bridgestones were a joke, but are now premium tyres.
Are the Chinese getting their act together, or just printing labels?

https://www.camskill.co.uk/m62b0s344p142339/Aoteli_Tyres_Car_Aoteli_P607_UHP_Aoteli_P_607_-_205_45_R16_87W_XL_TL_Fuel_Eff_:_C_Wet_Grip:_B_NoiseClass:_2_Noise:_71dB

I need some positive feedback on these in the next hour, or I will order up some 195 RS3`s as a fail safe.

Thanks in advance.

dan's cast offs.
chuck some 'three a' on, put a pair on the front of the wife's 172 just before christmas and they're actually on ok tyre.

not as far as i know?
Our Three-A brand is the 1st China Famous Brand of Tyre Industry in Dongying City, our products have the following certificates like DOT, ECE, INMETRO, GCC, REACH,CCC, ISO 16949,OHSAS18001 same company according to the website.

Got some a606 on the meg. Came with the purchase newly fitted and to be fair they're good. Not too noisy, can take a fair bit of pushing. Better than I was expecting by along way. Assuming it's the same company.

PH2 172
Thanks for your input all.
The fact that there is 4 day delay before dispatch with the Aoteli`s swung it in favour of the RS3`s in 195/45r16.
The one thing that is immediately apparent is that tram lining I was experiencing with the 205/45r16 has stopped.
I never had this before with PS3`s or RS3`s in 195, so no more 205`s in the future.