ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone working in renault

H

harryr34

Hello, i need some help in registering my clio, i imported it from Honk Kong, Does anyone work in renault?

Thanks Harry

H

harryr34

Ive contacted dvla & vosa, they told me that i need to get a letter from the manufacturer stating what eec regulations the car is built to. Ive tried Renault UK but no luck so far.

Yes I work in a dealership but we would be unable to help..

What you need I guess is the "type Approval" certificate or similar.. This would be available from Renault UK and you will have to keep on their case im afraid!

How much has the car/shipping from HKG and repair cost so far? As its only worth 6.5-7K tops.. Just curious..

Like the front and rear bumpers tho.. :)

Mini Cooper S sport

Good job on the repairwork, it looked a right mess when you got it! I like the Cliosport ad as well (y)

I would have thought RUK customer services would be able to access details about the car if you give them the VIN number?

H

harryr34

Quote: Originally posted by 172 Exclusive on 12 March 2005

Yes I work in a dealership but we would be unable to help..

What you need I guess is the "type Approval" certificate or similar.. This would be available from Renault UK and you will have to keep on their case im afraid!

How much has the car/shipping from HKG and repair cost so far? As its only worth 6.5-7K tops.. Just curious..

Like the front and rear bumpers tho.. :)

The car has cost me approx. £3500 so far, its only done 26000 KM Approx (18000 Miles), i carried out the repairs myself (apart from bodywork) so i no it is a good job. The only problem now is getting it registered.

I am going to keep trying renault uk, hopefuly get somwhere soon. I just thought i should put a post up incase somebody on here works at renault UK.

Thanks. Harry

H

harryr34

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 12 March 2005

Good job on the repairwork, it looked a right mess when you got it! I like the Cliosport ad as well (y)

I would have thought RUK customer services would be able to access details about the car if you give them the VIN number?
Thanks mate, took 3 months, just have to get it road legal now.:D