ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone with the 3G/3GS on Tmobile

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Whats up?

Nothing up as such Tom, just wondering what sort of service/coverage people are experiencing? (Obviously the hope is that the Orange merger continues to improve things)

Currently the cheapest route into an Iphone on any network for existing Tmobile customers.

R2TR

Go cry to your momma!
I have a factory unlocked one on T-Mobile that I acquired myself, it's great..T-Mobile's coverage seems better than o2's, friends of mine will be surfing with edge whilst I'm sat there using HSDPA on my 3GS.

Generally get around 1.8mbps over HSDPA

Shame they don't offer edge for that little more speed when there's no 3G coverage though..

Clio Trophy/Boxster
I have a factory unlocked one on T-Mobile that I acquired myself, it's great..T-Mobile's coverage seems better than o2's, friends of mine will be surfing with edge whilst I'm sat there using HSDPA on my 3GS.

Generally get around 1.8mbps over HSDPA

Shame they don't offer edge for that little more speed when there's no 3G coverage though..

Thank you for that, excellent news.

R2TR