ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone with a Haynes manual and a Scanner? Huge favour ;)

BMW 330ci, Clio 182
I can't seem to find my haynes manual, If anyone has one handy could they do me a huge favour
I need to change the front discs & pads on my 1.2 and was hoping that someone may be able to scan the page on changing front pads/discs!
If not I'll pop into halfords on the way back tomorrow and try and memorize it
If someone has it, and doesn't mind scanning the page(s) in I would be eternatlly grateful :D
Don't worry if not, but thought it may be an idea before attempting it

BMW 330ci, Clio 182
have you got a fax machine?

Just signed up for a free online fax number which is 44-7006-029-198
does that number make sense? It's meant to send the faxes as emails?

Otherwise no I haven't got one unfortunately!

hmm.. haven't come across those before. is it going to charge me the earth to send one? sorry to be a nause, but have you got a link to the site you signed up with?

otherwise, hopefully some kind soul with a scanner might be able to help

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I ''think'' I have a spare manual if you want it? Can post it tomorrow, will be with you thursday.

Free of course.

BMW 330ci, Clio 182
It was with eFax I think, couldn't really see the pricing on it though - does say something about local rate numbers but best not to I guess!

Daniel, that's very generous. Hopefully I'll be able to do it tomorrow though, as it's failed its MOT and needs the brakes done for that so sooner the better really. I think I'll popped to Halfords and read/take photo of the page I need :p