ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone wanna valet my car ??

as the title says its need a real good clean and finish
can anyone help

a proper clean clean

not a 5 min hover and wash

regards

mark

More of a cheap/quick and easy word in my eyes.

But yes, guarantee you'll get more business through SEO and AdWords for "Valet/Valeter/Valeting".

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ask for a detail, a valet is a 5 min Hoover and a show of a sponge

No it's not.

Valeting ftl.

Shut up.

No sir.
Valeting = Compromise!

Hate that it's such a popular keyword, really don't want to resort to using it on my website..

Shut up.
More of a cheap/quick and easy word in my eyes.

But yes, guarantee you'll get more business through SEO and AdWords for "Valet/Valeter/Valeting".

No.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I genuinely think I could sit here and write a full page on my resentment for people that don't share my views on the differences between detailing and valeting! lol.

Detailing - anal OCD car care to the extreme.

Valeting - what Daniel does, high quality prep work to a retail ready standard. (Not 5 mins with a Hoover and cloth).

Car wash - what those love folk in sainsburys car park offer for 5 of your finest British pounds.

Op without a budget you're going to need to be more specific.

Daniel goes a lot further than a traditional valeter. So a pointless comparison between valeting and detailing.

Detail is as near to perfection as you can get. Valet is "it looks fine to 99% of the gen pop" which can be achieved with a bucket, sponge and tyre shine.