ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used newcarsonline.co.uk

try http://www.buyyourcar.co.ukwww.buyyourcar.co.uk speak to Charlie, she is great - a good friend of mine, so mention I put you in touch.

she will look after you, and does some great prices - ask B@llsie - He got her to quote him for his Evo 8

/y0z

ford racing puma

Quote: Originally posted by MattyMarsh on 10 May 2005
Thanks mate. What have you ordered then ? When are you expecting delivery ?

I have ordered a 182 with both cup packs in Inferno. Have been told it will be ready to pick up at the end of May

ford racing puma

Zippyy, do you mind telling me what you paid. Inferno is metallic isnt it ? Very nice colour.

I think it was about £12,250 with the metallic paint

Black 182 + Recaros

Similar quote to me.

Good price for a full UK car. Do you know if you are the first owner or is it pre-reg ?

ford racing puma

Similar quote to me.Good price for a full UK car. Do you know if you are the first owner or is it pre-reg ?

think its pre reg

Black 182 + Recaros

y0z2a, thanks for that mate. I couldnt find a phone number on their web page. You have to complete your details first. Will give Charlie a shout.

Cheers.

ive been tempted to order a brand new one from these, are they definately full UK cars, i was worried as they seemed to good a price to be true?? dixons renault want 15.1k for a new one without any cup packs or anything!

whats the pre reg all about? puts you as the second owner? and do they have a bit of mileage on them or something?