ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used MCS Direct

i just rang them to order some speakers, that were quite a bit cheaper than some other mail order places, however, they didnt have one of the pairs in stock and couldnt give me a definate timescale on when they would be!!

but apartfrom that they seem ok, although evil ice told me that he had heard some bad things about there customer service!!

i guess it all depends on how soon you want it?!? cel-direct get it to you next day!!

Its actually some leads that Im after - to allow my kenwood KRC-779R to use the external display and teh remote on teh steering column. MCS are teh only people who seem to be able to supply these leads!

RB5 & 172

i got a new head unit, speakers, and multi changer from them and i thought they were very good. i rang them at 4 in the afternoon and it arived before 9am the next day.

however i will admit when i spoke to them on the phone i was a little concerned about them but it turned out ok in the end, plus they are cheap!

172 M69 eater

had no problems with them at all- bought a head unit off them, good quality service and arrvied the next day - happy customer - would recommend them :D:D:D

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

use em all the time

rocko- check that is correct i have never seen a lead yet that can do both

I recently ordered a Pioneer 6 disc changer from them and it arrived the day after I ordered it! It only cost me £90 (inc. p&p). Thats a pretty good saving seeing as the exact same model from Halfords was £250!!!:D

tomclio1.2 - Its actually 2 leads, but Im waiting for MCS to phoneme back to confirm the exact ones I need.

Dont suppose anyone else has managed to get a Kenwood HU and the external display working??

Rocko