ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used an OMP TR-S seat?

BG 182
i ran some for around a month, for the price you cannot really complain not the comfiest or supportive but i had the xl and am a 34 waist and seemed massive,

At that price I'd expect them to be properly s**t to be honest!

Probably feel like you've been bashed up every time you get out of it.

Might be better off looking for some better ones, just second hand to cut the cost?

At that price I'd expect them to be properly s**t to be honest!

Probably feel like you've been bashed up every time you get out of it.

Might be better off looking for some better ones, just second hand to cut the cost?
Yeah been looking at used ones, but need an XL that's not to wide for me and to narrow for my mate and the TRS seems a good compromise in dimensions. The Corbeau clubsport XL for example is only 380mm wide so he wouldn't fit.

Although you say that. My buckets are Recaro SPG Small. I have a 30" waist and they're fine for me. My dad has a 40" waist and can still happily squeeze in them without complaint.

Although you say that. My buckets are Recaro SPG Small. I have a 30" waist and they're fine for me. My dad has a 40" waist and can still happily squeeze in them without complaint.
Ahh right, cheers for that mate. Just gonna go down to Demon Tweeks and sit in a few, hopefully he can squeeze in a standard seat as I really don't want to be rattling about in an XL on track.

BG 182
yeah they werent the great plus the padding pretty much didnt exist you can buy extra pads but by then you might aswell of bought a better seat

i switched the bimarco futaras and absolutely loved them for the price there a great seat im sure @not normal dan would agree

yeah they werent the great plus the padding pretty much didnt exist you can buy extra pads but by then you might aswell of bought a better seat

i switched the bimarco futaras and absolutely loved them for the price there a great seat im sure @not normal dan would agree
The look decent, they say up to 36" but do you reckon my mate at 38" could squeeze in them?

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I have the Bimarco Futuras and a 38" waist and I fit fine, for the price you can't go wrong.
These are the ones I have brought them from GSM and can't fault the service, one had a small hole when I got it and they arranged for a new one to be sent and collection of the faulty one quickly http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/bimarco-futura-fia-motorsport-seat/prod_796.html
these look the same but without a name for less than £150 http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/auto-style-type-bs7-bucket-seat/prod_1006.html