ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone still waiting for new 182

Just wanted to find out if i am the only one still waiting for my new 182? Have been waiting for three and half months, apparently they are waiting for a part for the car and the car is still in Dieppe. Starting to get impatient now. Please reply if you are in the same position. Also if i can what compensation should i ask for?

artic blue 182
someone on here complained cos he had to wait a long time for his...he got a choice of sat nav system as compo from reno.....get on the phone give it a try:D

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I had the same problem, had been waiting for 3 months and they failed to deliver on three of their delivery dates. If the delivery is 1 month later than they stated you have the right to cancel your order. I cancelled mine and found the same car at another dealer ready to pick up. In fact it had recaros and cd changer for the same price.

I would recommend ringing around to see if you can get the car somewhere else for better price or better availability. Then complain to your current dealer and try to get them to throw in, supergard, full tank of petrol or better part exchange on your car (if your part exchanging).

If you decide to go else where, then make sure you get your full deposit back before placing a deposit on the other car.

hope that helps