ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone still got their winter tyres on?

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Just wondering if anyone who has got them still have their winter tyres on?

I was going to take mine off during that hot spell a couple of weeks ago, but with a holiday coming up (last week) around snowdon I decided to leave them on. Glad I did as there was still plenty off snow about when we went. Also looking at the forecast the temperature isn't very high at the moment.

Although we only got a few days of snow this year I'm still glad I've had them on as the grip in wet and cold conditions is great.

Please don't turn this thread into another why buy winter tyres/we dont need them in this country thread there's been plenty of those already.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
No I took mine off second week in March although it has been the last few weeks!

This was my reason for asking, Ive been out today and thought sun is shining - I must get my wheels changed. I looked at the temp gauge in the car and it only read 5 degrees.

535d / t5 caravelle
mine came off a good month ago at least, and wore bloody well i must say, thought they would have been like cheese.