ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone still alive??,

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
So what's bin going on. I've bin away for a while but.....
A few years ago this was the best area for meets now it's all looking a little dead if not dead.

Hopefully some of the older members are still on here that I might know? If so hey I am back!!

To new members I use to be a fairly active member on here I use to do some fairly often meets. Small and big some a little different like the fireworks one and the BBQ's.

So I might have ago in the next few weeks at getting another meet going but for now. I think it would be good if people could say hi again and where your from.

Old members can do the same but I want you to say what your best meet was that you went to. Try and put a video in or a photo.

I'll start it off.

Ash and I am from Chester.

http://youtu.be/XleHJB4Vsac

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Ey up mate, I came to one of your big meets a while ago. The one where we ended up at oulton?

Where did you go? Welcome back! Your meets were always the better organised ones, usually with the biggest turnout. I went to a couple, I think the last one we ended up in a pub with a roaring fire sat on some sofas enjoying a drink :D

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Where did you go? Welcome back! Your meets were always the better organised ones, usually with the biggest turnout. I went to a couple, I think the last one we ended up in a pub with a roaring fire sat on some sofas enjoying a drink :D

The place near oulton park??

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
We need a catchup Ash.

I've been away from here for ages, trying to force myself to get online a little more often! I did one meet as rep and then just lost the love for the place. I don't think we've even got a rep anymore. My status either changed after I renewed membership or it was removed before then.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I've no idea where I was, we just followed everyone else. 😌
The Sandstone.

I got stuck on the way in, trying to be a maverick and taking a different route through the snow, and my battery died and needed a jump for the way home! :hushed:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Where did you go? Welcome back! Your meets were always the better organised ones, usually with the biggest turnout. I went to a couple, I think the last one we ended up in a pub with a roaring fire sat on some sofas enjoying a drink :smiley:

Got caught robbing small post offices and banks in Wales had to do three years. Lol no joke just bin busy some big life changes. Some for the good some not for the best but I am back to my normal self a little bit now so thought I would have a crack at getting some meets sorted again.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
We need a catchup Ash.

I've been away from here for ages, trying to force myself to get online a little more often! I did one meet as rep and then just lost the love for the place. I don't think we've even got a rep anymore. My status either changed after I renewed membership or it was removed before then.

A catch up is well over due mate need to do something!! Have you still got your hat?

I've already thought of s little meet that could be good if we can get some of the old team together.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
The roots and shoots meets were the best bar non, although in every video on the industrial park that I appear in I'm in the background queuing for the snack wagon haha!

Good to see you back buddy.

Pearl Black Clio 172
Be interested in a meet - just picked up my 172 so better jumping in at the deep end :)
Hello, my name is Ray, and ive been drink free for 12 hours...... oh s**t, wrong meeting! :tongueclosed:
Hello, my name is Ray, and ive been a Clio owner for 12 hours :blush:

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Be interested in a meet - just picked up my 172 so better jumping in at the deep end :smile:
Hello, my name is Ray, and ive been drink free for 12 hours...... oh s**t, wrong meeting! :tongueclosed:
Hello, my name is Ray, and ive been a Clio owner for 12 hours :blush:

Welcome along! we're a friendly bunch really, if we can get a meet sorted come along, you'll have a laugh.