ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone seen this months Fast Car mag

At last the mag feature for my car has appeared in this months FC. Im not entirely sure what Dave the writer was on about with the Mr Freeze thing but it seems to have come out alright.

Just thought id let everyone know.

Cheers

Russ

Evil I.C.E. Car Audio

http://www.evilice.co.ukwww.evilice.co.uk

theres a few people in there that i know!

gordon (aka Zimsound) with a red 106 with one DD 15" and 4 (yes 4!) Viper 2500s!

Am Singh Blade Ice Corsa!

and a few others! i must buy it this month!

Ive only ever bought one copy of fast p**n (sorry car) mag, the 200th edition...and IMHO between the tits and adverts there wasnt alot of cars!!!;)

Before I go out to buy it, Was it just the 200th issue or is every issue the same??

Looks very sweet mate - one of my workmates bought FC and started going on about "Mr Freeze" - I said Mag must have made that up cause the owner wouldnt have - he then said it was "Evil ICE" LOL . Very corny FC heading but cracking car!! The lads at work were all impressed anyway:D

The mag made all that up yes. The writer seemed to have some kind of crazy obsession with superheros or something...strange!!!

Viv J - Fast Car does seem to be a half cars, half fit birds mag but that works for me!!!!

Adam - I also know zimsoundz (and obviously Am). I noticed that Gordon had still got the old system with the Stroker in at the photo shoot...must have been a while ago before he killed it.

Russ