ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone removed a front fog and put an inlet trumpet in the port?

As you may know i'm going to put a cold air feed inlet trumpet thing in the hole where one of mt front fogs was before it got smashed.

Just wondering if anyone has done this? I think Peperami might have on his old blue clio.

How did you secure the trumpet to the fog light port/hole? Just bond it on with adhesive?

cheers guys.

Cro

Meg'd r27
if you get a decent enough size on then it should stay pretty tight when pushed in. Bonding on is another option I guess, running the CAF down is easy enough on the 1.2's

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mine stays in the hole nicely by itself, comes loose now and then but which takes 2 seconds to push it back into place. Saves on the sticking random stuff onto it :)

Phase 1 172
Sorry to dig up an old post, but I'm wanting to remove my fog lights (they don't work anyway and one is cracked) and replave with cold air feeds.

Where are you guys buying the trumpets from and what diameter should I be getting?