ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone remember this X5?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The forsale advert was posted on here and there was a thread about it about the time. I think it was for sale in England but it ended up up here. I've seen it about few times and it really is as bad as it looks[emoji23]

15997687e4eae43c49fa41cf0ccca031.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Is that one of those reds that actually really red when you see it but looks pinkish in photos?! Font hink I would mind it sooo much it is was a deep/solid red.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's just really red. Everything is red. Interior is red aswell. It's f**king disgusting!

There was a big thread on here about it when it was for sale last time, I can't find it though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
It's just really red. Everything is red. Interior is red aswell. It's f**king disgusting!

There was a big thread on here about it when it was for sale last time, I can't find it though.
I'm sure I made it, I'm sure I saw it on eBay and I'm sure someone mentioned crusty the clown.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah that's it, crusty the clown. I was racking my brains trying to think of the remark that made me laugh.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha! There were some pretty abusive comments on the post on Facebook. It's gone now so I think it must have been deleted.