ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone owning up!

Clio Trophy
Saw this while i was out getting some quotes! Ouuccchhhh. Apparently the driver came away relatively unhurt. Thank God for that one, cos it must have been some hit.

If you are on here i hope you are ok. Wigstar1

Attachments

• Image(155).jpg
    Image(155).jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 215
  • Image(156).jpg
    Image(156).jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 127
  Ziel Nurburgring
Dan Page said:
its that not abs thing....

No, its that not being able to drive thing.

Not having ABS isnt a problem if you drive within the limits of the road.

MINI JCW
blink172 said:

so true, people blame the lack of ABS for people writing off 172cups but its to do with driving too fast

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
d.brown i like the way your thinking! ^^^^

although i dont want people to crash1 that would be evil! wudnt wish it on anyone, loosing ur prid and joy is heart braking!

Clio Trophy
If it's any help it had a *** CUP Number plate on it and it was in Bedford!

Definately not the same one as Harry's pic.

A4 Avant
I don't think that shall t-cut out!

Nasty seeing such a great car in that state! Hope occupants were fine!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Someone in my village has a 172 Cup with a CUP number plate. Hope it wasnt them, will go and check to see if the car is there later.

Megane 225 Cup
blink172 said:

Yep agree totally, you know the car doesnt have ABS so drive knowing this and break accordingly.

Megane 225 Cup
That would be unfortuate, but what i was actually refering to was people crashing whilst ragging it about. No fox involved :D

Turbos.
Thats fair enough but i don't think there is any point presuming stuff about a guy who can't defend him/herself. ABS should of been standard, clearly Renault have learnt that now!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lmfao that pic is pauls

it was on the a34
no way is that on here, hes one of my mates i work with him.
my bf was in it wen it crashed lol

not the same as the 1st pic tho

^^^ surely if a fox jumps out infront you'd just run the poor thing over. I think I would have a problem if it was a dog or something..... breaking a splitter is better than risking your life and the people around....imho

172, Tiguan
cliobuyer said:
Thats fair enough but i don't think there is any point presuming stuff about a guy who can't defend him/herself. ABS should of been standard, clearly Renault have learnt that now!

You have to have ABS by law now.:dapprove:

clio 200
cliobuyer said:

Dunno why everyone thinks ABS is so great,if ppl drive fast and above their limits abs or not ure gonna crash

172 cup brakes are very good and if ppl knew how to drive the lack of ABS doesnt effect you

172cup
have to say... out of all the cars ive driven, the brakes on my cup are very progressive, and lets you feel exactly whats going on. Superb brakes.