ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone ordered/ordering iphone on Vodafone?

JB

RB 182 Cup
Just ordered mine in 32gb 3GS format. In black of course

Delivery on the 15th.

600 mins unlimited texts, same deal as I've had with them for 5 years but £40 instead of £35 :(

Any reccomended apps (I'm sure there's already threads full of them)?

Anyone else getting one?

JB

RB 182 Cup
My contract ran out in November and they were trying to get me to upgrade a few months before that. I have completely knackered my K850i so this is a welcome upgrade. Glad I waited!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Iv got the same contract as you dude on the 16gb one. Phone cost me £89 and I get unltd texts/internet & 600 mins for £29 a month on an 18 month contract... 30% off ftw ;)

JB

RB 182 Cup
How'd you get that?

I've had £5 off my £35 for aaages (so paying £30) but now I'm back to paying the full amount (which is now £40). I'll ring up and ask but I'm putting it down to the fact they know how popular the iPhone is and know most people will renew their contracts regardless.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I know someone who works for voda who's able to get me a discount on the tarrif (not the phone).

JB

RB 182 Cup
YAY! Mine arrived today, gonna charge and then it's play time!

You got yours Boosh?

Make loads of threads about how to upgrade? Asking the same questions over and over again.

Exactly the same as last year.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! Maybe you should make one that only you and Tom post in.

Everyone else just makes it up as they go along anyway!

JB

RB 182 Cup
What are you going to do in ~5 months when it's out of date?
I'll probably come crying to you then you can hold me in your big northern arms and tell me it's going to be ok...

...oh wait, I'll just not care. Damn.

;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If the last farse of a "new" iPhone is anything to go by, I'm not too worried about it being out of date. Besides the 3gs does everything I need it to.

I'll probably come crying to you then you can hold me in your big northern arms and tell me it's going to be ok...

...oh wait, I'll just not care. Damn.

;)

Northern?

Now, you can call me any name under the sun, but to call me Northern...

Got mine yesterday which was a pleasant surprise.

3GS, 16gb, white h'obviously.

Immediate jailbreak so I can get the useful SBS settings and winterboard etc.

Have to say, very impressed with the speed and operation.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So what contract matey?

What you doing with your old one?

I have two contracts, one came up for renewal now. The 50 quid one as I need 1200 minutes etc.

Old one is/has been sold.