ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone on here got a british racing green ph1 172. only 172 from production...

M2 Competition
The 172 exclusive?

media?id=671629934.gif

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Well there are 172 of them knocking around the UK.

I have seen one in my local town and I know there are a few owners that have them on here.

Nothing special really, just diff colour, leather seats, different alloys. Nothing to write home about.

I'm sre theres a few less than 172 left now lol.

Full leather cream interior, BBS alloys, an exclusive Scarab Green colour also has a number plaque on the sill.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
I've got one. No 116 (if i remember correctly), came with a Cliosport.net sticker in fact on back screen... :eek:

Renault 5 GT Turbo
There is 1 in Ashford, just down the A20 towards folkestone... not to keen on it, but each to there own

BMW E46 330i Touring
Nice colour, the Scarab, but was never a fan of the wheels tbh. The leater is technically cream, but is blatantly grey!

Cool cars, will be a bit of cult figure in a few years I think.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
To go off thread a minute...

How can i tell if my Ph1 is a Titanium or Iceberg? It was registered on march 1st 2001???

Is it a manly shade of silver, or a girly shade (baby blue in the sun)?

If it's manly, it'll be Titanium. If it looks slightly blue sometimes, Iceberg, and I'd sell up or you will look gay!!

Probs Titanium though, most were.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Someone on here has one. Im sure there was one for sale on here before. The only green car i'd have

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Is it a manly shade of silver, or a girly shade (baby blue in the sun)?

If it's manly, it'll be Titanium. If it looks slightly blue sometimes, Iceberg, and I'd sell up or you will look gay!!

Probs Titanium though, most were.

Intresting, which were the rarer? *

* Think it might be Manly titanium:eek:

ValverInBits
I say a 1.4 16v Ph1 in that colour when I was buying my first car. It was my dream 1st car but too much for me :(

tiTTy & SV650
if you have an iceburg silver 172you're lucky cause you can whap a phase 2 rear bumper and side strips on without painting et voila the perfect phase 1.5 (with ph 2 lights of course)

I think the wheels and the interior ruin the exclusive for me.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
if you have an iceburg silver 172you're lucky cause you can whap a phase 2 rear bumper and side strips on without painting et voila the perfect phase 1.5 (with ph 2 lights of course)

Ah right so its the same colour as that Ph2 colour if its iceberg? Nah its defo Titanium then, thank christ, wasnt sure for a minute!

I dont like when people butcher the Ph1 with the Ph2 bumper, think it takes the Ph1 look away. I dont see why people just buy a Ph2 in the first instance:eek:

M

mini-valver

You could if it was pearl black, titanium, iceburg or flame red though ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Ah right so its the same colour as that Ph2 colour if its iceberg? Nah its defo Titanium then, thank christ, wasnt sure for a minute!

Lol, don't buy into Xzibit's hate for Iceberg, he has issues!

Both cool colours in their own right, Titanium is great for flake, Iceberg is better for gloss and is a nicer colour when the sun's not out....

Tangoed Works
seen a chavved up one with 17's lexus lights and massive exhaust in Dagenham near the heathway.

What a waste

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
With no dis-respect to the exclusive owners, at a glance they dont look like renault sports (mainly as the colour doesnt show off the wider stance the car carries,same as the black one i reckon)

Still, i havent seen one in the flesh, but i do still like

Both cool colours in their own right, Titanium is great for flake, Iceberg is better for gloss and is a nicer colour when the sun's not out....

I don't hate it. I like it just as much as I like pink! :rasp:

Iceberg owners - keep reaching for that rainbow! ;)

Nah, it's a nice colour.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

I don't hate it. I like it just as much as I like pink! :rasp:

Iceberg owners - keep reaching for that rainbow! ;)

Nah, it's a nice colour.

You have issues my friend lol:rasp:

A well built VW
Theres an exclusive interior on pistonheads for £170

Personaly i really like them and the interior is not that bad

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
wasnt there a turbo exclusive knocking around from one of the reno tuners?