ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone On Here From Dumfries, South West Scotland???

Megane 225
not a problem mate, any time.:cool: noticed they didnt have any on the arnold clark website so thought would take some myself

Clio 200
Do you?just looked into applying for a job there! although then i chickened out and applied for carlisle:) bought my clio from Dougie in Annan road branch. What is it you do there?

Aye, apprentice mechanic :dapprove:. Seen your car in the other day but never got a chance to see what was wrong with it :rasp: Was kinda funny when my manager thought your car was a turbo'd 197 when he heard the dump valve :eek:.

Dougie is a top man, he use to work for my parents. Best salesman you could get man. I went to him for my 200, He knows his stuff and doesn't mess you about! Would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car!

Megane 225
HAHAHAHA!!! check out my other thread, you were setting up the airbag in my new recaros. Yeah have got a Forge dump valve. one of your guys also fixed my one touch drivers side window switch for free which was very decent of him considering i was the one who broke it! Have bought 4 cars off Dougie now, legend! What colour is your 200? saw one in white (rather dirty white) driving alone annan road today about 1ish. Been in seeing your parts man a lot recently! got the Renault Sport silver side bullets and 197 front grill off him.

Clio 200
HAHAHAHA!!! check out my other thread, you were setting up the airbag in my new recaros. Yeah have got a Forge dump valve. one of your guys also fixed my one touch drivers side window switch for free which was very decent of him considering i was the one who broke it! Have bought 4 cars off Dougie now, legend! What colour is your 200? saw one in white (rather dirty white) driving alone annan road today about 1ish. Been in seeing your parts man a lot recently! got the Renault Sport silver side bullets and 197 front grill off him.

See, We're not always ripping people off :rasp:. Yeah that was me you seen. I only cleaned it on Saturday too :mad:. I might just live with the brown shade it is untill we get better weather :dapprove:. If you ever need anything give me a bell and i can see if i can get it abit cheaper for you :rasp:

Megane 225
ah! thank you very much! will wave at you next time:approve: nice car by the way! every time i drive past i see that other white clio 200 on the ramp by the entrance and just want it! but maybe in a couple of years, or if i get a job in AC can always request a company car! Na you never rip me off! usually get a good price on the cars i buy and the parts to mod them;)