ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone need a V6 engine?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
seen it done, dno if it was a clio v6 engine but some1 round here put a v6 in a Ph1. been written off though lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
It would end up being such a minimal amount of power gain with the weight of it, plus changing the chassis, and knocking the body around, could buy one for the price of doing it.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Lol, they do because of it's looks;) It's not overly slow as it is, but I think if it wasn't n/a it would be better, but that wouldn't work :(

they are fit tbf lol, i hate looking at them and then going back and looking at my 172 lol

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Clio V6 = WIN

Clio V6 engine in anything else = Waste of time (unless its a V6 Trophy engine, which is a different thing altogether)

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  ibiza cupra
if you can fit a rover v8 in the back of an old twingo then im sure you could fit a big clio engine into the back of a clio. it wouldnt be strait forward but this stuff never is