ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone near leeds do cleaning ?

MKIII 138
hi,

Im up for a swirl remove session on my ultrablue 225cup, want it waxing and cleaning also with the alloys done properly. who comes to your house and does this stuff on here, someone offered a while back but sadly i deleted the pm about it and ive forgot the username :(

whats the usual price

cheers

Chocolate Bar™
prices vary. if you can get a fellow cliosporter to do it and you help out should be circa £40 depending on products needed. if you have a 'proper' company come and do it then it'd be around £80-100 from what ive heard off detailingworld.

Mito Sportiva 135
I would do it for you as I am in Leeds at the moment, except my PC and polish range are about 150 miles away so probably not much good to you at the moment mate, sorry!

Saxo :(
I'd be more than willing to give you a hand at doing it but Leeds is a little to far for me, I might have been tempted to make a trip down but just of late I am too busy :(

Prices for a detailer vary, if you want a full detail inc. swirl removal you are looking at 170-220 for a good job in my opinion. That will usually take around 8 hours +

mini cooper (RIP 172)
if anyone is up for doin meggerman's car i'll be up for a little meet to see how its done and a little drive or the like;)