ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone modified their cup holder?

LOTS!
Hey folks. The Clio cup holder is woeful isn't it?! Has anyone modified theirs so that it actually holds cups? :)

1.5dci
:-s mine works fine for cans, cartons and capri-suns.

Not sure if it's due to the large amount of coppers though, mines full to the brim (the little one), when i put something in give it a few twisted to seat it and stays fine

DMS

A thirsty 172
I did... kinda.
I took one of the cup holder spaces up with a boost controller. Now it only holds one cup, but at least it doesn't fall over anymore.

So in short, fill one of the cup holders up with something and it prevents whatever's in the other one falling over.

LOTS!
I did... kinda.
I took one of the cup holder spaces up with a boost controller. Now it only holds one cup, but at least it doesn't fall over anymore.

So in short, fill one of the cup holders up with something and it prevents whatever's in the other one falling over.

Sound advice! And I just saved back some foam packaging from some boxes I was clearing out this weekend too! Should be perfect for the job! :)

A drinks helmet would be cool though... :D