ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone lost faith in redline magazine now?

172 ph-quick
Just wondered if anyone else had spotted their, ''5 steps to get the most out of your 1*2'' at the back of the latest magazine?
According to them they're fitted with an F7R lump, and that if you go for some adjustable coilovers the rear torsion bar will need adjusting, which is a job for the pros.

Just made me laugh reading it.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Lol some serious misprints if that's the case! I don't buy the thing but hearing wrong info like that wouldn't now encourage me to buy it. Is this a recent issue?

172 ph-quick
Yeh the newest issue with a chrome r35 gtr on the front. May fire them an email if i get bored. never used to buy it but theyve had some useful bits in recent issues, just makes me wonder how mush of it was correct now, lol

172 ph-quick
To be fair i like the mag, but as said it is pretty unproffesional, especially if someone who didnt know what they were doing started to order parts for their f7r powered 172 on the basis of that write up. Got bored and emailed them anyway but its not as if they can do anything about it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
sometimes people who write these magazines are just journalists not car enthusiasts so i often see mistakes, i used to read evo religiously then it went pants.