ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone local (mechanic wise), in or near Mansfield, suspension kit fitting enquiry.

Cli0
Got some shocks and eibach springs to be fitted (non sport) :cool:, local garage said they can do it for £80, is this a reasonable price? Any mechanics near Mansfield way?

Tar :D

Re: Anyone local (mechanic wise), in or near Mansfield, suspension kit fitting enquir

I wouldn't say that was a bad price assuming it included for tracking/alignment being done after fitting.

Should really only take a couple hours to do, but you will definitely want tracking/alignment done after words

Cli0
Re: Anyone local (mechanic wise), in or near Mansfield, suspension kit fitting enquir

Apart from people who do it themselves, what have other people paid a garage for fitting?
Ive been thinking, to see if i can do the rears myself as i've heard there a piece of p!ss.

To be honest its not a difficult job even for an amateur, assuming you have a means of jacking the car and possess a basic tool kit.

Alternatively, Id have no reservations in recommending Mick at Diamond Motors

LY FF182

I'd say do that yourself or get someone to help a little bit. It really is an easy job. Just take things off and refit in reverse order with new bits