ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know where I can get...

MCS R56
...the fake headlamp washers bits on 172 Cups, as one of mine has been chored! Can't locate them anywhere and Renault want 65 bucks for 2!! Or, as the salesman suggested, chore one from another Cup.

I would have if there had been any Cups in his yard, t**t!

Anyone?

Last edited:
  MCS R56
He did. The next Cup that is sitting in his garage is losing it's fake washer parts. He okay'd it after all!
LOL that's shocking. The salesman probably told the same to somebody a few weeks earlier hence they've gone and nicked yours - it's a viscious circle :rasp:

Probably true but I am pretty sure it was half-inched in Paisley which is not close to Dunfermline.
My only hope is to wait for next winter and watch the Cup scrap heap challenge commence! There must be a few bits salvagable from the Cup pile-ups that take place between December and February. All donations will be happily accepted!