ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this flamer?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bum. Didn’t pick that up. I guess it will be a shed then.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Inferno 182 Cup
Either it has issues or it’s just been sat in someone’s garage.. because it had issues.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
This car has been for sale for years. Remember seeing for sale when I was looking for my first 182 that was 3 years ago.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah been for sale for just shy of 27 years.

Looks nice so just have issues.

Has it not moved in price in that long though lol

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ant im sure someone mentioned this car to you, and you even said its been for sale for years.....
Yeah it's not too far from me. It doesn't feature on Google Street view, but there is a nice Esprit!
86fc6306052d13564f71dd4f221de55e.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wont be in a good place if it has been off the road since 2011.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That place has a reputation for sitting on cars for years on end, something very weird going on.

They've had this Impreza kicking around for a long time too.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He said it's his sons car and not been serviced since 2011.
Didn't some garage say that about one the other week ? Or was it this car ? Someone went to view it & it was right at the back of the lot so they couldn't get it out even if they want to & it was a mess. It might have been a Monaco blue one I'm thinking of ? ?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Didn't some garage say that about one the other week ? Or was it this car ? Someone went to view it & it was right at the back of the lot so they couldn't get it out even if they want to & it was a mess. It might have been a Monaco blue one I'm thinking of ? ?

Not sure, didn't see the thread.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Inferno

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
Why do garages sit on overpriced cars for so long like this? Must be some sort of book fiddling or summet. Making their stock look more valuable

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do garages sit on overpriced cars for so long like this? Must be some sort of book fiddling or summet. Making their stock look more valuable

Yea very weird, I guess they don't need the space and don't care if they take a loss on it.