ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this car?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
If you can get the MOT test number from the last mot or the VT30 Refusal Certificate number from the owner, you can then go to this site and look back at all the previous MOTs.

http://motinfo.direct.gov.uk/internet/jsp/ECHID-Internet-History-Request.jsp

if there has been anything wrong with the car in the past, it will show up! If the owner doesn't give you the numbers...just walk away as they are clearly trying to hide something!

EDIT: It has the clio sport sticker in the window and the MOT should be easy as pie to sort out. The advert looks pretty genuine, I wouldn't worry to much my self, take the chance...although...its not really a road car is it! haha. That would be hell to drive to the shops and back in! (Am i showing my age?!)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1M and 172 track car
Thanks for the help guys, I'm agreeing it's overpriced. My mate has the boy down to £2400 so far.

It's just for the track anyway but wants an MOT to get it there and back. :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Q7 and 182
Going to call the guy tonight and get some info, I seen in one of your links above that one of the previous owners had to repair the car. Did it need much if anyone one can let me know that would be great.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  R26
lol i wouldn't pay that, the guy is about the 1000000th owner of this car. Not worth anywhere near that!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
I couldn't sell my 182 which was stripped for £2200 and not being bias but mine had a lot more done to it. Essentially it's just a stripped out 182 with 1 or 2 give or take things.

As above £2k absolute max but it would need an MOT and tax for that price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  R26
it was sold for less than its up for now…2 years ago, with MOT...

i commented but it went in another thread by accident last night, the exhaust is a yozza full decat.