ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this car?

Im not that arsed about the cup packs tbh... The wheels would be changed and il be looking for a trophy spoiler etc anyway..

The only thing is RB was only done as a CUP... i would want to understand why the cup wheels arnt on there (could be wrong, but dont look the right colour)!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Pretty cheap iirc.

Car seems cheap tbf. Id be emailing the seller for some better photos though. Looks like they we're taken with a Nokia 3210.
I prefer RB's with the poverty spec silver wheels though. Would just need the spoiler, splitter and subtle lows.

Bargin prices from bluechip iirc.. Iv emailed asking for more pics just waiting for a reply..

Where is it? lol

Still waiting on an email from him/her to find out..

Flame 172 (Ph2)
Could be a lovely car that but I'd be enquiring about the belts. 'I have done the belts' sound potentially DIY or "my mate's done it".

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
The only thing is RB was only done as a CUP... i would want to understand why the cup wheels arnt on there (could be wrong, but dont look the right colour)!
They sold them as a cup or normal 182, with or without cup packs!

If I was u I'd wait! Once you've got it you will only want one with cup packs!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
They sold them as a cup or normal 182, with or without cup packs!

If I was u I'd wait! Once you've got it you will only want one with cup packs!

Why? If hes changing the suspension he has far more choice. He wants a trophy spoiler and a lot of the time the original splitter has been lost/damaged or replaced with a s**t fabia one.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Why? If hes changing the suspension he has far more choice. He wants a trophy spoiler and a lot of the time the original splitter has been lost/damaged or replaced with a s**t fabia one.

Imo if you are buying a car you want the best one you can get (in your price range!)