ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know this car?

Laguna sport tourer
View attachment 51213
had a look at a potential new car today and it had a cliosport url sticker in the windows. does anyone recognise it?
already spotted that the rear shocks are leaking but would like to know some more history before putting a deposit down.
oh and its a 172 cup

thanks james

Bux

Golf GTD
That looks like Petrol Blue to me, which is VERY rare. Only 29 registered in the UK IIRC.

Well its either petrol blue or a crap camera ;)

Laguna sport tourer
i thinks it would be the crap camera then lol.its a 172cup think they only done them in one colour not sure of the proper name though

Laguna sport tourer
also noticed that the suspension was a lot stiffer than my 182 cup and it was definitely not as quick(as the 182). any advice would be appricated as i have never driven one before

172 cups only come in mondial blue and iceberg(or titanium?) silver iirc! Can't really see that pic on my phone either! Does it have aircon? Abs? Spare wheel in the back?

Laguna sport tourer
172 cups only come in mondial blue and iceberg(or titanium?) silver iirc! Can't really see that pic on my phone either! Does it have aircon? Abs? Spare wheel in the back?
has no aircon no ABS and no spare wheel also has 'cup' on the door pillar

Seriously though if your 182 cup feels a lot faster give the 172 a miss!
the only mods my 182 has is a fastchip remap and matched inlets it does make good power on rolling roads. the 182 just felt a bit more responsive

182FF
Oooooo different matter then if yours is tunned.......FLOL with a map it will feel more responsive for sure!

Laguna sport tourer
Oooooo different matter then if yours is tunned.......FLOL with a map it will feel more responsive for sure!
im prob just used to it then mine does seem to be quicker than most for some reason. also with regards to the suspension being stiffer on the 172 cup surely its about the same as the 182 cup?