ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this car?

Celica and Raptor.
No one regonise it, apparently the last owner was a forum member and i think his name was jeremy!

Thanks Again.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why has nobody bought that yet?? Cheap car considering the spec/mods.

(I'm assuming the belts have been done??)

Celica and Raptor.
Looks nice ! I like that .. and I don't like PH2s.

Go have a look and check all is as Kosher as Christmas ! :approve:

Thanks mate i think it does look quite smart.

Pretty well written advert and a tidy car, bargin I think

Yeah it does look like a good buy tbh, ive view so many now and they just arnt what the sellers say they are.

If i was looking i would snap that up

Think i might!

Why has nobody bought that yet?? Cheap car considering the spec/mods.

(I'm assuming the belts have been done??)

Duno mate tbh i think its becasue Christmas is coming up etc no one wants to spend money.

Oh and yes belts have been done i think.

best colour aswell

Smart that.

Thanks again, totally agree it does look quite nice.

I was really looking for a Ph1 like i had but i just cant find a decent one tbh, then this caught my eye so i was just trying to find some history on the car through here ie the last owner etc.

Im thinking of going and viewing it tomorrow.

Thanks Again Darren.

Megane 225 F1
The advert states the belts have been done.

That is very cheap and looks in good nick! I would snap that up if I was looking.

Celica and Raptor.
The advert states the belts have been done.

That is very cheap and looks in good nick! I would snap that up if I was looking.

As said above mate im thinking of viewing it tomorrow so we will see.

Good luck mate hope its a keeper

Yeah hopfully mate, im fed up of keep changing cars lol.

Reading through the ops posts the gearbox may be on the way out on that one

Just had a look, i cant see anythink about it. Where did you see it? As said im going to view the Ph2 then we will see.

Thanks.

Celica and Raptor.
^^^^ Thanks for your concern mate, everyones opinion in perfect or tidy is different but trust me i will fine a nice example.

Darren.

Iceberg 172
I'd snap that ph2 up! It looks cracking and is on good mileage. Perfect mods... wish it had of been for sale a few months back when I got my Iceberg tbh!

It's without a doubt a forum members car! Mods - Turini's, Smaller front plate, painted bullets... They're like the tribal mods of Cliosport! lol

Peugeot 308
^^^^ Thanks for your concern mate, everyones opinion in perfect or tidy is different but trust me i will fine a nice example.

Darren.

Is that in the process of wasting alot of peoples time before hand?

That Ph2 is gorgeous! Although mentioning a list of 'common faults' thats it had replaced when half of them aint common seems a lil bit silly imo!

Oh and it had a scrape on the bumper ;) that would be no good for you!

Celica and Raptor.
Is that in the process of wasting alot of peoples time before hand?

That Ph2 is gorgeous! Although mentioning a list of 'common faults' thats it had replaced when half of them aint common seems a lil bit silly imo!

Oh and it had a scrape on the bumper ;) that would be no good for you!

Somones not happy that i didnt buy their car lol, just because i didnt want your car as your tidy is not my tidy i stuck to my word i said if it is what you say it is i would of bought it. I had the money i done a hpi check ( which was now a waste but best to be sure ), i also had the insurance sorted. So i stuck to what i said and got there and it defo wasnt what you said it was so i didnt buy it. If somone wants to view your car and there not happy then they DONT have to buy it.
I know what im looking for and would just appricate sellers being 100% honest so they dont waste my time.
Im sure it will sell to the right person so as i said before good luck with your sale.

Now stop spamming my thread, if you have a problem Pm me and we can sort somthing out so sorry i didnt buy your car.

Thanks Again Darren.

Peugeot 308
I'm just trying to help you and potential sellers out tbh.

Im happy you didnt buy it, without meaning to sound rude, turning up in battered Micra sporting a lonsdale hoodie and trackies makes me kinda happy it didnt sell.

I hope you find a car your happy with by all means, but atleast pre warn people while you send a million pm's/txt's that if its got any signs of it being 10 years old...its a waste of time.

Would save Yourself time and money without others going on a merry-go-round.

Now I will stop 'spamming' your thread.

Celica and Raptor.
I'm just trying to help you and potential sellers out tbh.

Im happy you didnt buy it, without meaning to sound rude, turning up in battered Micra sporting a lonsdale hoodie and trackies makes me kinda happy it didnt sell.

I hope you find a car your happy with by all means, but atleast pre warn people while you send a million pm's/txt's that if its got any signs of it being 10 years old...its a waste of time.

Would save Yourself time and money without others going on a merry-go-round.

Now I will stop 'spamming' your thread.

Lol how sad go on looks do we as for the micra thats my girlfriends run around battered is abit harsh but then again could say the same to yours anyway the micra will out live any clio ;).

Oh and as for my apprance thats because i had come straight from the gym, as for your apprance i wont go that low as its pathetic.

All this because i didnt buy your car says it all really.

As for Pm's etc thats because i wanted to be 100% sure it was worth a viewing so i didnt waste anyones time.

Yeah lets get back to my thread please.

Might see you next time im in Yeovil mate ;).

Thanks Again.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
FPMSL at this! Anyway, looks tidy enough, however the ad goes on far too much for my liking. Turinis for extra cooling lol.

Celica and Raptor.
FPMSL at this! Anyway, looks tidy enough, however the ad goes on far too much for my liking. Turinis for extra cooling lol.

Tell me about it lol duno if i should get a new car just incase i view one and dont want it as it might upset the seller oh well thats life lol.

Yeah i know what you mean about the add bit far fetched in places.

Thanks.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
Hi, I'm Jeremy :eek:

I used to own this car! And I actually came close to tears when I sold it! LOL

Glad to see its being kept nice and clean, and no stupid mods been added to it.

Here's a pic when I changed the wheels,

2010-04-20183515.jpg

93446262.jpg

Last edited:
  Celica and Raptor.
Thanks Jez its good to find out some history as already said in this thread could defo tell its an ex cliosport car by the mods.

Agree Budgie, what would we do without the internet lol.

Thanks Again.