ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know this car outside TJ's welford road leicester, 172 cup july this year!

late 2003 172cup
here is the pic,
DSC01430.jpg

i know it was a long time ago but i got talking one night when i had my astra gsi turbo. just want him to know i got one in the end! missing my astra but clio is still good fun.

anyone know this car?

late 2003 172cup
i am sure he will come about soon. top lad, best i come to leicester again when you lot have a meet :)

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Is there someone sitting in it? I have seen it parked at fosse a few times i think.

late 2003 172cup
no i was talking to the lad, cant remember his name? i had drove up to leicester for the day, having a burger then going home to cromer, norfolk. it was 11pm on a monday night! i got home just before 2 am!

be nice to catch up with the dude, if not a trip to TJ's again for a triple special! :D

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
be nice to catch up with the dude, if not a trip to TJ's again for a triple special! :D

WOW you gotta be careful, you can't be sure whats in those burgers :dead: ...
But i still get them after pretty much every night out.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Loves a bit of late night Welford Rd take away...

Takes me back a few years to my uni days!