ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know the story behind this turbo project?

Full Fat 182
video on Youtoob:

They're surprisingly good humoured in the knocking video when the car seems ready to fall apart!

Seems like quite a beautifully insane project, just wondering if it's still alive...

Last edited by a moderator:
  Trophy Turbo :)
may i add, the Oil pump failed on that knocking video :( Cost me near on 3k, the whole original engine was SCRAP! The engine that is in it now isnt the same one :) as per my project thread.

Mental car! and built well :) By me :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Thought it was a big coincidence having 2 the same colour :)
Thanks Andy will be sad to see it go. .

Full Fat 182
may i add, the Oil pump failed on that knocking video :( Cost me near on 3k, the whole original engine was SCRAP! The engine that is in it now isnt the same one :) as per my project thread.

Mental car! and built well :) By me :)

Nice one Andy, the build is incredible.. :hail:

How much are you looking at for the car Chi? It'll be well out of my price range I'm sure, just curious to know. I'm guessing 10k+ was spent putting it together.. not including the oil pump issue?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Damn :( priced to sell tbh, Andy said if he did it again he'd charge a lot more than I'm selling for and that's without a full paint job. I'll definitely miss it but I'll drag the Z4 out and around Europe.. Should help me get over it ;)