ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know the car?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I just purchased a BG 182 for the pricely sum of £1200. Comes with FSH aswell as a factory fitted sat nav and was just wondering whether anyone actually knew the car? I dont feel I've done too bad with the purchase however it is on 120k miles and due belts. It's going to be an ongoing project anyway as and when I get money so not the end of the world.
If anyone has any knowledge that'd be awesome!

Some pics
s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Personally i'd get rid of all stickers, get it serviced, some decent tyres and get a machine polisher on it. BG looks so good when mirroring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Need to sort me a DA out as my BG comes tomorrow cant wait! Shame the bottom ends gone lol

Clio 182 - RB
Need to sort me a DA out as my BG comes tomorrow cant wait! Shame the bottom ends gone lol
Gives you a project to go at and save another Clio Sport :) I'm in need of someone to detail my car, to scared to attempt it my self, any takers? :) Not paying Detail shop prices, place an hour away from me quoted me £600 :dizzy: Was only a stage 2 DA polish.. Only looking for an enhancement.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Gives you a project to go at and save another Clio Sport :) I'm in need of someone to detail my car, to scared to attempt it my self, any takers? :) Not paying Detail shop prices, place an hour away from me quoted me £600 :dizzy: Was only a stage 2 DA polish.. Only looking for an enhancement.
Ill be dropping my vag engine into it so killing one to save another lol

Have a go yourself they say you cant mess up with a DA

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I'm thinking i'll take it to my brothers work to get it all machine polished. Excited to start making modifications that actually change the feeling of the car! Any ideas on the exhaust that's fitted? Doesn't look standard.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm thinking i'll take it to my brothers work to get it all machine polished. Excited to start making modifications that actually change the feeling of the car! Any ideas on the exhaust that's fitted? Doesn't look standard.
Its not std not sure on brand tho

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Could be tempted to do a tablet install, would be pretty nice. I dont know what sort of space there is though.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Just done a HPI check, and it's told me its had a plate change from L12NUD if anyone knows it?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Get @ADS1982 to sell you some products mate. Top guy for a girl/Welsh person.

Yep, all @ADS1982 stuff.
He sends me them in sample bottles as and when so half the time i dont know what it is. He just tells me what to do lol.
He gave me some nice stuff for my birthday. Cant remember the names but will have a look and let you know.
From past experience i like poorboys black hole followed by nattys blue and then megs QD to finish off. Gives it a nice glossy look for not an expensive set of products.
Alex has got some top quality waxes amongst his collection though. I try tonget him to send me the remnants of the tubs :smiley:

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Yep, all @ADS1982 stuff.
He sends me them in sample bottles as and when so half the time i dont know what it is. He just tells me what to do lol.
He gave me some nice stuff for my birthday. Cant remember the names but will have a look and let you know.
From past experience i like poorboys black hole followed by nattys blue and then megs QD to finish off. Gives it a nice glossy look for not an expensive set of products.
Alex has got some top quality waxes amongst his collection though. I try tonget him to send me the remnants of the tubs :smiley:
I actually sent you
Drain cleaner
Bleach
Jif lemon and scented wd40

Clio 182 FF BG
Car looks bang on for the money! Definitely remove all the stickers! Think I paid too much for mine.