ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know of any jobs?

Clio 1.2
Just lost mine because the guy wasn't willing to pay to put me on business insurance :mad::banghead:

So anyone one know of any going?

Preferably Bridgend, Cardiff area

Passat
Public liability insurance?

​If you're desperate, say you'll pay it for him. It's only £200 isn't it?

Clio 1.2
He wanted to get a price on my insurance for it and it was a bit more than 200...

I haven't got the money to do a service on my car so I can't afford to pay 200 towards the insurance

But Banther I'm looking for anything except for sales work really

and Matt PFC is a paid hobby kinda thing its about 3-4 hours a week :)

CursedTitanium 182FF
Edmundson Electrical "MAY" be looking for a driver, not 100% sure. Give them a ring.
Failing that, get your name down on the books at a driving agency or something. Some works better than none.

Clio 1.2
Right ok, I'll have a look at them tomorrow aslong as I'm not using my own car... haha

Clio 1.2
I rang the M.D. up (small company) to give him some feedback on the day as he likes to know what's happening, I asked him am I covered on business car insurance and he said no ring your own insurance and find out about it so I did and it was a couple of hundred, he wasn't willing to pay it and neither am I. So he let me go :/

Clio 1.2
It's a bit more than £200, The problem is after all of my outgoings I have £20 a week to myself outgoings include rent, petrol, phone bill all of which are essential and a few others which aren't as essential but still have to be paid for...

Passat
But now you have no money coming in at all. This £200+ is a one off payment to insure you for the year isn't it? Just take the hit and keep your job. Your employer does sound like a tit though. Definitely look for a new job.

Clio 1.2
But thats the thing I was only on 200 a week roughly, so If i take a hit that would have screwed me up for the following week and the week after that and I wouldnt be able to get to work because I have no fuel...

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I've never known business use on car insurance add anything unless you do a lot of miles, they usually just don't include it unless you ask

Clio 1.2
Well I would have being doing 15-20k a year as I will be anywhere from Fishguard to Bristol
and thinking the boss would cover it seeing as he isn't short of cash I told the insurance that...

Last edited: