ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know of any broken down warehouses

in the northwest area. I was thinking of a little photoshoot in one of these, but haven't come across one as yet! Anyone know of any?

Thanks in advance

987 Boxster S
Thank you, sir.

Had any luck finding one yet? I have had a think but couldn't think of anywhere. What kind of photoshoot will it be?

Black Gold 182FF
Check out the Birkenhead docks. The warehouse opposite the old ship museum has been abandoned for a few years now, so you could possibly get a few good shots down there. I'm not sure if you can get full access to the site though. I will take a drive past there tomorrow and check it out for you.

Check out the Birkenhead docks. The warehouse opposite the old ship museum has been abandoned for a few years now, so you could possibly get a few good shots down there. I'm not sure if you can get full access to the site though. I will take a drive past there tomorrow and check it out for you.
Cheers Kev, but if you look in this section I have already shot in Birkenhead docks mate. I need somewhere new!

Ultra 197
You tryed the sand factory at the back ov croft retail, thats a good place. Few old abandoned warehouses around that way.

Ultra 197
Yep its hard to explain but if u know were biffa is, its around that way if u jus drive down all the roads am sure ul come across one or two gd lil locations, always old derelict buildings and factorys.