ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know my car?

I've just bought a 172 cup, in iceberg silver, and was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it prior to my ownership? reg no is ys53 ztj, and it was owned by a lass in wales before me i believe. any info would be much appreciated!

cheers,
​ben

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Think that was the one used in the Pontypridd Halfords robbery a couple of years ago.

Welcome to ClioSport!

04BGFF182CLIORS
Was my friends old car before he sold it to whoever commited the above ^^

He suffered from severe flatulence problems and im pretty sure he followed through onto the seat a few times.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Was my friends old car before he sold it to whoever commited the above ^^

He suffered from severe flatulence problems and im pretty sure he followed through onto the seat a few times.

He used to blast man fat over the dash too on a regular basis !!

Welcome to the forum :D

O

Oakley12

All he wants to know when he buys a car lmao. Lets hope it's a good'un!!

​Welcome to cs!

Cheers guys, thank you for the warm welcome. I'll pm am out of curiosity kangoo, what did you find? Coz when I search im getting nothing?!?

Ben

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Cheers guys, thank you for the warm welcome. I'll pm am out of curiosity kangoo, what did you find? Coz when I search im getting nothing?!?

Ben

It was a diff reg, sometimes members post their Reg's of cars theyve owned.. Is there any issues?

not issues as such, just curiosities. Is the bumpers are the regular silver, rather than iceberg and its lost its turinis for 182 cup wheels, which almost stopped me buying it! Ha! Just want to get a feel for the car mainly tho.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I can see the outline of an old style CS sticker on the window in mine. But I doubt I'd ever find out who owned it before the owner I brought it off.

If you had doubts about the car I wouldn't of paid for it. That's just my opinion though of course

Well now, I didn't say I had doubts about the car, more just curiosities. It was still the best cup I looked at out of a few so don't get me wrong, im happy with the little fella. More than happy in fact. They're a much better drive than I imagined, and definitely a nice modern version of the Williams that I had a few years ago! I actually can't think of a better daily runabout for fun and practicality for the money.