ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know if these are any good?

lol. david no they are not!

Olly it all depends on what you want, if you arent amping then its a waste of time spending that much money.

Megane 225
lol. david no they are not!

Olly it all depends on what you want, if you arent amping then its a waste of time spending that much money.

Really? Some bugger on meganesport told me these were the best speakers under £150??? If I was wanting good speakers about that for a megane 225 what would you suggest?

1.2 16v clio
Really? Some bugger on meganesport told me these were the best speakers under £150??? If I was wanting good speakers about that for a megane 225 what would you suggest?

he sounds like a novice to me there is no way to tell what is the best speakers for under 150 unless you have tested every speaker out their let alone people have different taste in what they feel is the best o and i forgot to mention its also down to the amp they sound different on every amp then your talking about sound deadening if you have the right air volume in your doors for the speaker

so what im saying is he is talking out of his backside :)

1.2 16v clio
i can't really give any advice if they are good as i haven't heard focal speakers before but i always hear good things about focal and they have a high reputation for putting quality into their products

if they are anything like hertz then they should be pretty good mate :)

Megane 225
he sounds like a novice to me there is no way to tell what is the best speakers for under 150 unless you have tested every speaker out their let alone people have different taste in what they feel is the best o and i forgot to mention its also down to the amp they sound different on every amp then your talking about sound deadening if you have the right air volume in your doors for the speaker

so what im saying is he is talking out of his backside :)

Glad we discovered this before I bought them! Had a good setup in the clio with boot install, sub under the floor and good speakers. The crystal speakers I had in the Clio (fookin expensive) were incredible beasts but they are too deep for the megane doors! Crap. So now need to get new speakers for front and back, no boot install this time.