ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know how to open locked boot? Lock not working...

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
My 182 central locking is playing up. The boot is now locked whatever i do with the key remote or interior lock button. Anyone know how i can unlock the boot from the inside?

cheers

Da

Less
You can try and take the interior boot trim off, but I'm not even sure if this is possible with it closed.

ibiza cupra
You can try and take the interior boot trim off, but I'm not even sure if this is possible with it closed.
thats the only way if it wont open from the out side. try to get the trim off (you will probly need a new one afterwards) then there should be a few rods going to the mechanism at the back of it. push and pull them untill it unlocks then push and pull the other till it opens.

1 screw out then pull the trim off, should be able to open it playing with the mechanism.

You wont need a new trim had mine off many times.

Not sure if it doable with the boot closed?

Mondeo TDCI 130
^ it is, just pull it forward, then pull the connecting rod on the mechanism, it will pop~!

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Cheers for the help. Assume it's the trim on the boot lid that needs to be unscrewed? Rather than the trim on the boot frame...