ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know Blue Clio V6 reg:"F4T VG" ?

BMW M3
Hi,

I have just joined to ask if anyone knows the owner of this car.

Its a blue V6 and the number plate looks like FAT V6. It has anthracite coloured wheels. The owner's friend is from Stourbridge from what I gather.

The owner and his friend came to look at my car which was for sale on Tuesday. If anyone knows this guy and can contact him, could they ask to get his mate to contact me.

Appreciate any help. Cheers

BMW M3
I thought it was Mossy for a second...but not sure thats his plate...

I don't know the guys name, but there can't be too many blue v6's with anthracite wheels floating around the midlands can there? ;)

I remember he said his brother has a Mitsubishi Evo.

BMW M3
I don't think that Mossyv6 is the guy that I met the other day, as Mossyv6 is from Sheffield going by one of his posts.

Thanks for the help anyway.

TBH, one of my concerns is whether the guys got back safely as I rang him (the friend, not the guy who owns the V6) shortly after he left mine and his phone just rang out. Its been ringing out ever since and I know he was absolutely gutted when he found out the car was provisionally sold and made me promise him first refusal if it becomes available again so I have no reason to think he is purposely ignoring me now.

Its a weird one alright.