ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone interested in a little local middlesbrough meet ??

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Hiyer guys,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in arranging a little meet in or around the middlesbrough area sometime this month ? Been on here a while now an never really met up with any of the guys local to me, plus i have a friend who's a photographer and he's moving back to Scotland early june so i figure he owe's me some photo's lol ;)

Jay

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Sounds like a good plan Jay. I'll be up for it anytime. This weekend could be good if not to much short notice.

Sam.

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
I'm free this saturday between 2-6 sam, or free any other weekend really so I don't mind. Whatever people prefer really

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Sounds good Lindley, looks like this weekend is the preferred choice. Weather looks to be okay accourding to the BBC, everyone happy with say saturday afternoon ??

Im new to this, anyone any idea's where would be the best location ??

Jay

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Usually good locations around the area are the Riverside stadium, but all depends if theres football on. Majuba redcar is a pretty big car park, but if the weather is decent its going to be rammed with little kids and OAPs. Teesside park has loads of room for photos and you pretty much wont get disturbed if you park right at the back. But it isnt much of a scene.

All depends what people are up for. You could maybe have a little drive out towards roseberry topping or somthing? Im sure we could find somewhere for a few snaps around that area.

Sam.

Edit: Ive subscribed so i get the updates.

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Was thinking of the afternoon craig around 2ish maybe if that's good with everyone else.

Sounds good sam, there isn't a boro match on this weekend so should be empty at the stadium, I'm happy either way. And yeah I'm up for a run up to roseberry topping too.

Jay

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Plenty of room even when it's busy. Also know a fantastic road to hemsley. About 40min drive from Coulby Newham, but it's a fantastic drive once your out in the countryside.

Sounds good to me, if everyones happy then we'll say preston farm at 2 ??

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
That turned out to be a really good meet :)

Yeah I thought so too, it was good to put a few names to faces. Really impressed with the turn out considering it was planned in only two days lol.

I will add the pictures to the thread when I get them off my mate

Sorry I couldn't continue the run to helmsley, my cats leaking a fair bit so the engine management light keeps coming on :(

I'm up for doing it again some time, hopefully it will be a bit sunnier

Jay

Albi blue 197
i wuda have brought the dci but its ermmm roof is half off and wheels need putting back on :)

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Some more from yesturday,

_MG_4659.jpg
_MG_4658.jpg
_MG_4654.jpg
_MG_4651.jpg
_MG_4648.jpg
_MG_4647.jpg
_MG_4644.jpg
_MG_4642.jpg

Unfortunatley after yesturday i now want to strip out mine and fit a supercharger lol.

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
What happened to the megane seatbelts sam ?? or did i completely miss them :S

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
lol was good to meet up with you, we will have to sort that little Inferno meet some time too.

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
I had a great day! Baring losing my splitter lmao and not been able to put my foot down without causing some cosmetic damage hahaha! Need to do it again though !!! Great pics too
(Ps im Kris Dark with the megane lol)