ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in Wigan?

172 Cup
Just wondering if there is anyone on here in Wigan or surrounding area? Been on a little while and havn't come across anyone yet lol
I have seen a few rs clio's knocking about round where i live but not sure if they are just bad boys or any peeps from here :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
M8tt with a ly 200 is in Winstanley iirc

im there occasionally for the gfs family

Theres a ly r27 although not on the forum

boffey has an ag 200

theres a guy with a white 200 I think it is, he's on here but doesn't post much

a lad called Dave with a rb 182

thats it off the top of my head

BMW E36 328
I work there occasionally! See plenty of RS' around (and Rob in his gas van ;)).

I see a few RS's knocking about in and around Wigan, normally a sh1tty black 182 with black wheels and black badges that always seems to want to race me...... Jamie it makes my day when I see you. Although I havnt seen you for a while now :(

I see a few RS's knocking about in and around Wigan, normally a sh1tty black 182 with black wheels and black badges that always seems to want to race me...... Jamie it makes my day when I see you. Although I havnt seen you for a while now :(

I've been about mate, I keep seeing the vans but none are you :( I'm not going to be up there as much any more now anyway. I'm glad I cheer you up though in my big bus :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'll keep an eye out.

Is the guy with the RB from Wigan on here? He was eyeballing me the other day at the lights (or so it seemed). Could be wrong. Either way i see it alot, nice car.