ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone I can pay in Edinburgh? (For valeting!)

Anyone able to recommend anyone in Edinburgh that can do the full works to the Cliosport.net high standards without me having to do a thing? (I am able to pick up a phone though).

Would love my car to be as shiny as most of the ones I have seen on here but cant really be bothered. too much like effort.

Bought the car to drive, cant see the mess from the inside, but best to make some effort.

Lou

I know a place but its out near Dalkeith!

Squeeky Clean
Tel: 0131 4540707
Unit 50 Mayfield Indust Est, Dalkeith EH22 4AD

Dalkeith's only 10 minutes away. Shall give them a call. Thanks everyone. Would take a picture once it's all clean but sure you all know what a blue clio looks like.

A well built VW
brazo said:
^I can recommend someone in Glagow - not cheap mind?

Is this someone with a PC ? Im sure the guys on here from sunny ecosse could put some work his way How much we talking Brazo?

The Big Yin said:
Is this someone with a PC ? Im sure the guys on here from sunny ecosse could put some work his way How much we talking Brazo?

He's a proper detailer not a valeter, own detail bay etc

He does charge perhaps more than you expect but wer'e talking 3 stage polish, glaze, wax etc although he may come down in price for less work.

PM me if your still interested.

Mark

Octavia VRS
Depends what you are wanting hen and when you need it done by and what price you want to pay? Me and a mate are thinking of starting a p/t valeting business.
I will be buying a PC soon but this is more detailing than valeting as Mark says above

JJ_

Clio
Hey guys that would be, I own Detail City.

As Brazo said I am a detailer and I have pretty much every car cleaning tool you can think of, I have an extractor, PC, Rotary, etc etc also your car is kept in a secure garage and the place is heated as well to enable the products to perform to their full potential.

Brazo is your man for info, I will pop on this now and again if I can help with any questions then just fire away, I will not mention my company again as I do not sponsor this site.

John.

JJ_

Clio
POW if your interested in learning how to use a rotary, PC then I can help, its not as expensive as a full detail as you will be helping out, I will go over the proper wash technique, application of polish etc etc.

Octavia VRS
thanks mate, that sounds really good. I think my mate will want to bring his Evo along as well as he wants to find out about PCing as well. I'll contact you through DW

JJ_

Clio
This isn't a regular thing and you may need to wait longer for a day as full details take priority but I am happy to do this, it is however strictly one at a time.