ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have rcitclog.exe on there system ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
my Internet Security keeps flagging up rcitclog.exe in Windows\System32 but every time it deletes it, a few hours later its back

anyone any idea what it is

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
What does it flag it up as ?

No results googling that filename so it could be a random generated effort.

Williams 2
If its a Windows System 32 file their generally quite important in the running of the system, so may be hard to delete.

Skoda Fabia vRS
pretty sure it shouldnt be there

it also keeps flagging up mqazcsvc.exe in Program Files\Sonnikon

the folder doesnt even exist !

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Make sure you have latest anti-virus defs, make sure system restore is disables (under my computer properties) and boot into safe mode (F8 few seconds after bios screen) then run a full system scan. It should remove whatever virus/junk is messing you about.

SLK 350
Are you sure the name of the process is typed correctly? I can't find any information WSE on this process/exe.

Skoda Fabia vRS
yup thats the names

thanks Bad Man ive got it on the case now and its found a few things already

Skoda Fabia vRS
sorted now......

got that rootkit revealer to tell me what was there, then booted in safe mode with DOS prompt and deleted them

:)

shame Kaspersky can detect them but not remove em properly........pretty useless really, so its coming off for something that can