ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have a Nurburgring Vid?

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
Not sure where to post this but Media seems about right. I'm looking for an on-board dash cam/go pro video of someone attacking the nurburgring in their clio 172/182. I'm looking to do a European trip travelling the famous circuits around Europe and making my own edited videos with the footage I get at each one. So I'm looking for a video to practice with (would like nurburgring with clio 172/182 being driven and good sound if possible). Thanks a million ;)

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
Have a look on that up-coming video hosting website, youtube I think it's called.
Haha. That site sounds familiar?

....I wanted some raw footage really and was hoping I could get a few raw videos of complete laps with decent sound (possibly itb's etc).

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
I don't think you can practice from watching videos. I saw quite shocked at how different it is from video to actually being there , ie how steep it gets to how high the curbs are.

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
@Dan_R* have a look at this. This is me on track at the 'ring.

Quality lap! I love watching cars bomb around the ring! Only bad thing from my point of view is I was looking for a dash cam one, but thanks for at least giving me a video :wink:

I don't think you can practice from watching videos. I saw quite shocked at how different it is from video to actually being there , ie how steep it gets to how high the curbs are.

I meant practice editing videos!

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
Quality lap! I love watching cars bomb around the ring! Only bad thing from my point of view is I was looking for a dash cam one, but thanks for at least giving me a video :wink:

My bad

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator

Ah right I see! I have some raw unedited footage from the same camera mate as well.