ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have 2005 cup racer technical data sheet?

SchwepTek™
All i have at the moment is this -

- Chassis : Steel monocoque from the Clio 2.0 16V Renault Sport

- Engine : Type F4R – 4 cylinders – 16 valves – 1998 cc
> Bore x stroke (mm) : 82.7 x 93
> Maximum power : 140 (190) Bhp at 6250 rpm
> Maximum torque : 221 Nm (22.5 mkg) at 5250 rpm

- Transmission : Sequentially controlled, dog-clutch box with 6 forward gears and controlled differential

- Suspension :
> Front : McPherson, specially made hub carriers and springs/strut combinations
> Rear : Transverse trailing link, rigid bearings, specially made spring/strut combinations

- Brakes :
> Discs : Front : ventilated ø280 / Rear : solid ø238

- Wheels : Single piece 7 x 15 alloy

- Tyres : Michelin S9A (dry) or P2B (rain) 19 x 57 x 15

- Dimensions, weights and capacities :
> Wheelbase : 2475 mm
> Length / Width : 3772 mm / 1675 mm
> Fuel tank : 50 litres
> Weight : 930 kg

SchwepTek™
what do you need to know mate?

Just wondered if there is the full car specification document i can get hold any where to show all the parts used and how they are setup, etc.

They all have to be the same spec dont they?

Want to see how much is changed from the standard 182.

SchwepTek™
Yeh they were but then teams could modify them further within certain limits i think.

I wanted to know what the spec was from the factory that Renault changed from the road car.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
Yeh they were but then teams could modify them further within certain limits i think.

I wanted to know what the spec was from the factory that Renault changed from the road car.

the teams couldnt modify any parts only alter the geometry (or however you spell it)

TVR Cerbera
Did anyone find the geometry setup for the front and rear?

I also need a direction to start setting up my AST's, rear shims etc for my trackcar. I have all the 2008 cup racer settings to start with and all the standard cup settings. I have access to corner scales too!

Any MK2 race/track settings will help in what to start with.

Thanks Daz

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
the geometry set up was down to the team, the front camber was not really very adjustable on the cup racer. i know the set up we used to use on the cup racers at tcr but that mote not be the best gauge as they used slicks. gimmie a pm and il help you out the best i can if you like.