ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone got call of duty 3 for the 360?

got it off my mate as hes completed it but omg the graphics are totally outstanding, so unbelievably realistic! and of course being call of duty straight into the action on the 1st level, total pandemonium lol

Better than yours. C*nt.
Yes, and apparently there's better - however I think that any improvement in graphics may be at the cost of gameplay because I think COD3 is the only game I didn't stop playing until I completed it.

Turbos.
How does it compare to Gears of War?

Me and my mate were going to buy a game tonight but we havent completed GoW yet. Shal we get Call of Duty or the latest WWF game? Both have good ratings.

BG 182
I like call of duty 3 better than gears of war, i dont really like the 3rd person shooter view on gears of war and i dont like how the characters move, i like all of call of duty 3 gameplay, live graphics to a certain extent.