ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone got an induction kit

LCR

just wondering if any of you lovely people have an induction kit fitted to you 172s (new shape), and if so does it make any difference????

I got an pipercross vector kit. Im sure there was a small power loss untill i put more cold air feeds to it. Sound aswesome though!

What are these Taipan things, any good?, can you recommend a website to view them on? cheers

[Edited by richross on 16 August 2004 at 6:50pm]

[Edited by richross on 16 August 2004 at 6:52pm]

i had a green induction kit on mine. I didnt think it made much difference until i put the original airbox back on. Plenty of air feeds and once you are up and rolling a open induction kit is as good as anything.

You still interested in the filter jay?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Kell, which one do you have? Open or closed filter element?

Leebo, youre looking at it costing somewhere upwards of £150. Demon Tweeks and POTN now stock them as well.

Street Triple R

Ive got the Pipercross Viper kit, sounds great, and think it makes a bit of difference too, especially in cold weather, probably takes power away in the heat though