ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone good with a computer...

Ph2 Meg 225
Could someone please photoshop these wheels on to this car as it may be my next purchase but not sure how it would look :)

Wheels:
photo-11.png

car:
image-133.jpg

image-97.jpg

Ph2 Meg 225
They look like the 14s found on old Novas and Astras...

They came on some of the old golfs aswell so they might be from them, but Ill double check with him :) he's put the tyre sizes of each wheel in the listing aswell so i can't imagine he's made an error?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
15's apparently off of an old vectra but the same fitment etc

Yes a very old Vectra... they are from a Cavalier or mk2 Astra perhaps.

Look DREADFUL, BTW. They didn't look good on the Vauxhall they came from TBH.

Have you made sure they actually fit your car ?! Never seen vauxhall wheels on a Clio...

*edit: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-STUD-15...-ALLOY-WHEELS-nova-calibra-rial-/221211658603

£8 lmao...

Better off building a racecar bed than fitting them to your car.

PS: 50p says they won't fit.

Ph2 Meg 225
Yes a very old Vectra... they are from a Cavalier or mk2 Astra perhaps.

Look DREADFUL, BTW. They didn't look good on the Vauxhall they came from TBH.

Have you made sure they actually fit your car ?! Never seen vauxhall wheels on a Clio...

*edit: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-STUD-15...-ALLOY-WHEELS-nova-calibra-rial-/221211658603

£8 lmao...

Better off building a racecar bed than fitting them to your car.

PS: 50p says they won't fit.

They're different but similair to bbs wheels which is why I like them :) the only but I'm not sure on is the centre bore but I asked him to measure and they are 60mm. (Worst comes to worst they may need re boring)

​tbh I'm still not entirely sure myself but if they go for around 50 quid it's not the end of the world :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Chip and Lesley had cavalier cesaro wheels on their clios. (Mk1 and mk2) but they needed some adapters/spacers that chip made himself iirc.

May be worth doing a search, he's definitely covered the subject.